Saturday, July 21, 2007

Pedal Monster








Enter at your own risk !



























Life sized Mouse Trap

A bike gets crushed by 2ton safe.











Golden Gate Bridge Bike
Fully functional but a bit unwieldy. A work of genius. Note the rainbow spanning the towers.










Doggy Diner Dogs














FUNZONE



Guitar Machines, Dead Baby's, and Rides.






What is a ride without a beer and a smoke ?




The Evil Drunken Clown hates me. Look in His eyes. He contemplates my destruction as he drinks.
Bad Clown !
.


Flooseys Ride





The clown rides





We Fly

1 comment:

Thomas Moronic said...

Mat, your blog is such a fascinating place. The picture of the guy sitting on the ride whilst still holding the cigarette and beer made me laugh. I also loved your post about Disneyland. Thanks too for the comment you left on the DC blog about my Hard and Evil piece. Hope you're well.

TM