Friday, July 13, 2007

Thoughts on Disneyland and Death






Disneyland on powerful psychedelic chemicals was by far some my grandest times. The two dimensional cartoon, the three dimensional attractions, and omni dimensional LSD made for a very REAL unreality. I saw, I heard it, I felt it, I experienced it. How more real can it get ?

Fuck death. Is it even real ? I see corpses... rotting empty flesh, but that's just matter changing state from solid to liquid to gas. What of the life ? What of the experience ?

To be real doesn't something have to exist ? If death is nothingness then death is nothing and can't be real. But then I'm talking about a concept. However a concept doesn't exist until it's realized. But then it wouldn't be a concept anymore. So I guess it can become real. But then I won't be able to experience it because I'll be dead. The dead don't experience... they just change state, solid, to liquid to gas.

I especially loved the Tiki Room. There just something about that Polynesian beat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad, i know realize where i get my crazy introspective about life and all that stuff from dont worry though i can handle it haha, i am my fathers daughter :)

A.I.Sipl said...

i died and went to heaven when i found taoism through the book "the tao of pooh"...i can put out and use my Winni-the-pooh stuff around my house without feeling like a three year old again.

ps im all about alice in wonderland...eat me and you'll grow tall or small???he forgot...