Thursday, October 25, 2007

Marky Speaks


It is not often when you know someone who is as interesting to watch as to listen to in a conversation. My dear friend Mark is one of those.




During one intense interaction, I was struck by the animation occurring before my very eyes. I lifted my camera and took this series of photos. Helio continued to speak and make point after point with no regard for the camera. This IS what it looks like to speak with him. How much fun can one have in one conversation?

2 comments:

heliotrope said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
heliotrope said...

the first comment was too too...so...

For the record...I have no idea who this guy is that Mat is trying to pass off as me...I look more like a youthful Ronald Coleman/Douglas Fairbanks type. And I am known for being rather stoic to point of being taciturn...may all the cameras in the world be visited with a pox. Damn Clowns...